MISS GERTRUDE IS COMMITTED TO STOPPING THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
We just wanted to keep you updated and let you know how we are doing this.
We have changed how we work in the salon to keep you and our team as safe as possible.
Your experience will be relaxing and as always with the highest standard of work from our skilled team of Stylists.
Here are the changes that we have made…
• Anyone entering the building will be required to wear a mask
• All clients and staff are to wash or sanitise hands on arrival
• Staff will wash or sanitise their hands before and after each service
• Equipment and work stations will be sanitised between each client
• Cutting gowns will be used once only
• EFTPOS machine will be disinfected between transactions and we will not be taking cash
• Regularly disinfecting reception area and frequently touched surfaces
• Bathrooms will be cleaned regularly throughout the day
• We will no longer be providing tea, coffee or magazines (unfortunately)
Social distancing measures include...
• One work bench will be assigned to each stylist when possible
• Additional time allocated for services and between clients
• Physical spacing between clients
• Reduced staffing numbers
• You may be asked to wait outside if you are early for an appointment
• A maximum of 20 clients at any one time